On Wednesday, Joe Biden delivered remarks in Belen, New Mexico on his economic agenda labeled ‘Bidenomics.’
During the speech, some troubling statements were made by Biden regarding current working conditions and wages.
At one point Joe Biden said too many people are working and making too much money.
BIDEN: "The problem was too many people are working! Or working people are working making too much money. That's not the problem." pic.twitter.com/hpjRkn3Axf
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 9, 2023
Peter Doocy of Fox News sought to address Joe Biden following his speech and questioned him regarding Devon Archer’s testimony to the House Oversight Committee that possibly linked Biden with his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings.
Devon Archer, a long-time friend and business associate of Hunter Biden, recently appeared before the House Oversight Committee to provide testimony regarding the Biden family.
His appearance was met with considerable anticipation, and he did not disappoint.
Here are some key takeaways from Devon Archer’s testimony per the House Oversight Committee:
- When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times.
- Devon Archer testified that the value of adding Hunter Biden to Burisma’s board was “the brand” and confirmed that then-Vice President Joe Biden was “the brand” and that the 20 phone calls were to sell “the brand.”
- Devon Archer admitted that “Burisma would have gone out of business if ‘the brand’ had not been attached to it.” Because of the Bidens’ involvement, people would have been intimidated to mess with Burisma legally.
- In December 2015, Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, an executive of Burisma, placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C. regarding the Ukrainian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin. Shokin was investigating Burisma for corruption.
- Hunter Biden, along with Zlochevsky and Pozharski, “called D.C.” to discuss the matter. Biden, Zlochevsky, and Pozharski stepped away to make the call. This raises concerns that Hunter Biden was in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.
- Joe Biden was dialed into a dinner in Paris with a French energy company and in China with Jonathan Li, the CEO of BHR. Then-VP Biden also had coffee with Li in Beijing and even wrote a letter of recommendation for college for Li’s daughter.
- Archer confirmed Joe Biden was referred to as “my guy” by Hunter Biden.
- In 2014, then-VP Biden attended a business dinner with Hunter & his associates at Café Milano in D.C. Elena Baturina, a Russian oligarch who is the widow of the former mayor of Moscow, was an attendee. Notably, the Biden Admin’s public sanctions do not contain Baturina.
Doocy questioned Biden about Devon Archer’s assertions that he was regularly on speakerphone with foreign associates of Hunter.
“Your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business?” Peter Doocy said to Joe Biden.
“I never talked business with anybody! I knew you’d have a lousy question,” Biden said.
“Why is that a lousy question?” Doocy asked.
“Because it’s not true!” Biden said as his handlers whisked him away.
Peter Doocy is back and he is holding nothing back! He just walked up to Joe Biden and asked him about Devon Archer's sworn testimony implicating the President in Hunter's business dealings. pic.twitter.com/PtI2d5gjpu
— Kevin Tober (@KevinTober94) August 9, 2023